Friday, August 13, 2010

My Dream Last Night

Last night I had a dream. Though bits and pieces, as a story teller, I patched up the pieces and come up with a love story - just before sahur.

First i had this image of a girl with long hair running from something (I can confirmed its black and white dream) She was carrying a bundle - a baby.

Then, she met with a guy - telling him about the baby...guess must be a connection between the baby and the guy...but not the guy and the girl la..

This guy took them to his house - he got his mom to look after the girl and the baby.

The mom likes the girl - they stay happily doing things together. The guy visits on and off.

The girl like the guy but the guy hardly notices the girl.

Then there's this image of men in black with black cars stopping at the guy's house, trying to catch the girl and the baby. But she was help by a group of people and then police came and caught the black men.

Dah nak dekat sahur nih...

Girl has short hair...taking exam...the guy notice her smiling at a friend. Feel something (.ihiks...ihiks...ihiks......the guy likes the girl la...) then ..

I was up for Sahur - smiling ....tatau la cerita tu jadi apa kalau sambung tidor....ihiks...ihiks...ihiks...