My best moments after sahur is giving all my love to all my kiddos. How I do it? With hugs and kisses.
Amal will be the first. I'll kiss him all over his face and head. Smell his boyish smell. Hug him (he normally awakes but let sleep takes over him).
Then, I will go to Rara...she's the best! Kiss her all over pun she'll not wake up if its not time yet. She smells so good and with that gorgeous face of her (yes, I have to admit that I was cute at her age...but she's even more cute than me) - I'll never get enough.
Kiki - he's adorable. But do more looking than kissing since he is easy to wake up. So if I want to kiss him, I'll do it gently...really...really slow and on top of his head and near his neck. So buchuk masam there - but I like it!
Last but not least - my favourite person. Tu tengok dah cukup la, kalau lebih-lebih takut pula batal posa.
Rgds