Kiki is now a year and a half. I started exercising and controlling my intake of food since he was 3 months old. How much has I lose so far?
18 Kilos..fuhuuuuu!!!
That sounded a lot right, but it is the truth. I was a bit overweight when I conceived Kiki. So the scale really went up 24kg along the semesters. Of course, I needed to prick my fingers most of the time to check on the sugar level.
The plan was to shed "most" weight by February 2011 (that's my birthday month). I'd put off at least a kilo a month. Ramadan helped a lot with 4 kilos off. There is basically 3 months to go. If I manage to put off 6 kilos, I'll be as I was before Kiki's pregnancy. But, I would not want to stop there. If I can do it, then I should be aiming for what??? --->>>> my weight during dating and courting and dreaming time....heheheheheee.. errr...how much total to shed off eh? aiyaa...lagi 13 kilos ....
Mmmm..must make new plan.....