Who should I give my love to?
My respect and my honor to
Who should I pay good mind to?
After Allah
And Rasulullah
Comes your mother
Who next? Your mother
Who next? Your mother
And then your father
My respect and my honor to
Who should I pay good mind to?
After Allah
And Rasulullah
Comes your mother
Who next? Your mother
Who next? Your mother
And then your father
The song reminds me that how big you are in the social standing or how rich you are in this world or how arrogant you are among your peers, you are thisssss tiny...if you don't appreciate and respect your mother.
I will try to remind myself that as long as my mom is alive, I will always be indebted to her.
I believe that what you do to your mom will eventually comes around. If you do good deeds then good deeds will come but if you do something bad - even saying the word 'no' to your mom, wait till you have your own kiddos, then you will understand.
I will tell you of a personal story - close to me. There's this husband and wife who loves each other and have two lovely kids. The husband loves his mother who stayed not far from their house but most of the time both son and mother was not in agreeable terms. One time, they argued and the son went off and did not visit the mother until his wife gave birth to their third son. You see, during the gap, can you imagine what's the mother's feeling? If you cannot, then I will tell you one.
After many many years, the man grew old and all his 5 kids are consider successful. Then comes one day and due to an incident, his favourites daughter got sulk and went away. It has been 4 years since he last saw her. God must be Great to let him feel what his mother had felt.
I hope this will be a lesson to me and to you. If he or any of the family members are asked why the daughter went away, none can answer, not even the wife - who eventually heard the story from one ceramah and relied this kebetulan to me. And I relay this message to you. Please do love your mom and dad.