Tuesday, July 27, 2010

House Chores are Therapeutics


House Chores are Therapeutics. Take away your mind off everything when done with full concentration.

My favourite task will always be the ironing :)

Seven years ago, I did some research on steam iron and decided to invest little of the bonus to purchase one from Philips. I have no regret at all....my ironing time is reduced by half and at this stage, I can actually iron 12 long sleeves shirts (size 16+) in an hour (that means 5 minutes per shirt) - provided that the kiddos are sound asleep. By the way, that 16+ size is hubby's and yes, trust me if I say that he has a bigger wardrobe than mine!

Back to ironing. I like it so much specially when ironing in a non-air-conditioned or non-fanned room or no wind whatsoever. The sweat that I'll have with the heat and the steam - GOD knows! Free DETOX for the whole body. Plus - if I attached the OSIM UZap ---mmm... self- slimming session.