Friday, July 30, 2010

Syabas Girlfren!

Did something that I am proud of this morning.

"Honk! Honk!" A car behind me being so rude. The driver, obviously a man and obviously not patient enough. He can't see that there cars coming from every side of the road. I can't simply cross to the other side. Nak cari nahas!

We are queueing between rows of houses - a short cut route to cross over to the main lane. By honking at me, he didn't know that he's playing with the most patient lady in the whole wide world - if she wants to be one! So I just stay in my car for a couple of minutes - pretending to be this scary scary lady yang baru bawak kereta...heheheheee...and let him wait! After a couple of minutes then I crossed over, just before the traffic started to be busy back.....from my rear mirror, still tak nampak kelibat kete dia ....Yes, padan muka...nak cari pasal lagi!