It's Friday and I went out from home to the office as usual. Sent Kiki to daycare and Amal to the school. Rara's been given a 4 days hols since my folks came to visit. I arrived early and ample parking to choose. I felt at peace.
The CEO's PA was around (she normally arrives before 7am) so as to confirmed on the booking of the board room for a meeting at 10.30 am that I have blocked last Friday (we need to relocate if the board room to be up by the CEO). Lucky, the room is available and I happily cleared the room as well as placed some bottles of mineral. So far so good.
Then I received an sms.
Rara third appointment with the dentist was brought forward from 4pm to 11am. Worried about the cavity that's attacking her mouth, I decided to take emergency leave. So I waited for my boss to explain things.
Then, another phone call.
My personal loan has been approved and I need to stop at the bank to sign off things. My head starts to do some calculations. Since I'm off for a whole day leave, why not do other things. So here's my daily activities today:
1. After getting approval from the boss, I was off to the bank - sign all required documents, wait for the bankcard. Then hey, I need to move the money into hubby's account - so filled in the fund transfer account. Thank God the staffs were so efficient and managed to settled within 35 minutes. (paid RM10 for card apps)
2. Got another 55 minutes to fetch Rara for the dentist. Traffic was terrific and by 10.35, reached home. Picked up Rara and the folks and resume to Clinic- wasted 10 minutes to find parking. Could not simply park. The authority with dark glasses was on duty. Called the receptionist - she gave direction to park on the open space - which took us 7 minutes of walking (should have left Rara & folks in front of the clinic)
3. Rara had 5 fillings in 1 hour plus. Dentist said she broke the clinic record for being the most cooperative kid with 5 fillings. She need not her third visit. Thank God for that - but her drilling gave me sort of nightmare - I was not as brave as her when I was a kid. (paid RM250 for 5 fillings)
4. We left the clinic and it was time for Grandpa's Friday prayer. Sent him of to the mosque and headed home. Eat lunch while replying urgent mail. Had my Zohor and vitamins.
5. Pick-up Grandpa from the mosque - head straight to a mall - to get Rara a toy - as promised in front of the dentist. Ask the folks to look after Rara at the Toy section and went out walking from the mall to another bank to bank in previous tenant's deposit (which I kept due to some bills not settled)
6. Bank was relocate to another place which, fortunately, a walking distance. Queue for five minutes for my turn. Managed to bank in and walked bank to the Mall to meet up Rara. She's got a toy selected, but need to find one for Amal and one for Kiki - just being fair to all kiddos. (RM300 for the deposit and RM80 for all the toys -----cheappppppp toys)
7. After the toy-mall, went to pick up Amal at the daycare and sent him and Rara to their art class. Stop at 7-11 to buy some food and drink during the class (its two hours sessions). (paid RM5.20)
8. Then bring folks to have their late lunch (please .... I was not letting my parents go hungry because of the errands. They said they have late breakfast - so not that hungry earlier) Next to the tempat makan, got car accessories shop. Dad asked me to do my car plate which had 2 numbers missing. Did that and paid RM15 to change the whole plate.
9. Eat with parents at a restaurants. Paid RM30.20 for reasonably good food. Soon after went to filled in fuel. Hubby only wants Shell Power Racing on car - so nearest shell is 10 minutes drive from the restaurant.
11. Picked up Kiki after that and went home. Rest for about 20 minutes or so while boo boop Kiki and went out again to fetch Amal and Rara.
12. Reached home at 6:20pm. Had my bath.
In my purse, I only have RM10. My heart is still at peace. Plan to stay up tonight to do the house chores...its therapeutics, remember?